7337 Northview St
Boise, ID 83704
Scott E. Hayhurst DMD
Dr. Hayhurst sees patients Mon-Thurs. New patients welcome!
Scott Hayhurst Family Dental provides complete, gentle and personalized care in the Treasure Valley. Dr. Hayhurst and our team of dental specialists strive to improve the health and appearance of your teeth by focusing on preventing, diagnosing, treating and patient education.
Dr. Hayhurst has continuously been rated one of America's Top Dentists for General and Cosmetic Dentistry by the Consumers' Research Council of America. We set the standard for dental services provided by dentists and believe in caring for our patients as if they were family.
Dr. Hayhurst is also a certified provider of Invisalign. Improve your smile with clear aligners!
From routine cleanings and fillings to bruxism devices, Scott E Hayhurst, DMD is equipped to handle all your dental needs. So if you're looking for a new dentist, or haven't been to one in a while - we have a full overview of all our services so you can look no further!
Thank you for visiting the website of Scott E. Hayhurst, DMD. We want you to keep your oral health in top condition! Schedule your next appointment online and we'll be in touch to confirm.
At Scott E. Hayhurst Dentistry, the health and safety of our staff and patients is always a top priority. Because we work in close proximity with our patients, infection control is something we always take seriously.
At this time, our office will remain open as we closely monitor the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation. In an effort to take proactive steps to stop the potential spread of the virus, we have implemented the following guidelines.
● IF YOU HAVE A FEVER, COUGH, FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS OR HAVE RECENTLY TRAVELED TO A HIGH RISK AREA, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE TO RESCHEDULE.
● Employees at Dr. Scott E. Hayhurst ‘s office have been instructed to stay home if they have any symptoms.
● In addition to our standard protocols for sterilization and infection control, regular disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces and objects including door handles, reception desks and children’s toys will take place multiple times daily.
● Only scheduled patients will be allowed back into our treatment areas. All other guests are encouraged to remain in their vehicle or in the reception area. Exceptions will be made for minor children or those with medical or behavior issues. We will be happy to discuss treatment over the phone.
● Our clinical team has been instructed to wear protective masks at all times. They will continue to wash hands frequently.As a healthcare facility, we will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed of any updates.Thank you for understanding as we continue to provide exceptional dental care in a manner that is safe for both our staff and our patients.
Dr. Scott E. Hayhurst and Staff